Friday, February 12, 2010

Thoughts on the opening ceremonies

I tuned in quite late to the televised opening ceremonies in Vancouver. I was looking for the news. May I just say that k.d. lang was incredible. I cried. But then, I've got a lot on my mind. When I am stressed or upset, I eat. In that way, my sadness is not unlike my joy. I think maybe I experience my life through food. And maybe music a little bit too. But this post is food related.
Of all the things that struck me, and there were several, there was one particular moment that I would like to share and open up to discussion.
This whole site is hilarious: click here
Did anyone else notice the advertisement for Kraft Singles that ran throughout? If you haven't seen it... keep your eyes peeled. And if, for for some reason, have never had a Kraft Singles grilled cheese sandwich... well, then you're strange.
Tell me your thoughts on the add - with this survey:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGtyNjRGX2ZjbmhZYVNDbFNlZGlFdnc6MA
Or feel free to leave your comments. I would love to hear your thoughts on grilled cheese, in all it's lovely forms. Wish you were here. I'd make you a sandwich.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweetheart! I Just wanted to say that I love your blog :)

    I try to stay away from most processed foods, but there is still something about a kraft singles grilled cheese sandwich that I just can't resist. I don't know what it is to tell the truth. Eating a cheese single on its own is just NASTY, but any other cheese on a grilled cheese sandwich just isn't THE grilled cheese sandwich I had in mind. hahaha

    I miss you so much! I'm sorry to say that I still don't have a phone really.. just texting on my very temperamental cell haha. BUT after some serious help, I totally know how to use SKYPE now on my computer!! :)

    I wont be around this week, but if you have skype could we have a littttlee chat sometime next? :)
    I'd love to hear from you!

    -(by the way this is steph haha)

    ReplyDelete