Tuesday, November 9, 2010

looking for a food photographer/partner in crime


Hey there food fanatics, family members, sisters from other misters, and those others who have stumbled upon this blog randomly...

I've been working on expanding my library of food images and increasing the profile of my food photography on this blog. But it's slow going when it's only me.

I don't know the best way to dress up my food and pose it and light it for optimal images. I have difficulty stopping mid-recipe to take process shots and I am not afraid to say that I know there are others out there who take much better photos and know a lot more about food photography.

I want you!

If you live in Edmonton and are reading this and are any good at focusing an SLR, please let me know. If you lie elsewhere, but have tips or recommendations (or could pass this along to someone you may know who lives here and is interested) as usual, I welcome all feedback.

If you would like to try out and collaborate with me, this is what I propose: an afternoon or evening of cooking, picture taking, and merriment. I'll pick the recipe and buy all the ingredients. All you have to do is show up with your gear and a willingness to get your hands a little dirty. I promise it will be fun...

Hopefully yours,

TRD

No comments:

Post a Comment